The online registration platform is now open. Registration at an advanced rate can be done before May 15, 2016.
- At least one author per paper must register by May 8, 2016.
- We have secured a limited number of rooms at preferred rates in various hotels and residence halls. The registration platform can also be used to book a room in these hotels at the preferred rate. Accommodation ›
- Students willing to serve as a technical assistant at two or three technical sessions or similar activities have a reduction of EUR 50 in their rate (student volunteer rate). More ›
- Student authors of an accepted paper in ISIT 2016 may apply for student travel support. More information ›
- Instructions on how to request a visa invitation letter will be sent once registered via the online platform. More information ›